Anybody who ever used all-purpose glue knows it can be a pain in the butt and getting it off from where it's not supposed to stick is a problem. Spots from all-purpose glue can be rubbed off easily using a clean cloth moistened with nail-varnish remover.
- Natasha Thahane talks football, dating Lorch and her future plans
- PICS | Caster Semenya and wife Violet are expecting another baby
- One, three or even 43 kids – Why your husband's out of wedlock children have every right to claim from his estate
- Think you just spotted Idris Elba in the Northern Cape? Your eyes are not deceiving you
- Soweto leader Nhlanhla Lux on spending five sleepless nights protecting Maponya Mall – 'I am willing to risk my life'