- Oil for frying
- 20g Sliced onion
- 10g Butter
- 100g Chicken strips
- 5ml Tomato paste
- 5ml Paprika
- 200ml Chicken stock
- 5ml Flour
- 50g Fresh cranberries
- 200g Frozen McCain Crispy Oven Steakhouse Cut Chips
- 40g Cheddar cheese
- 60g Blue cheese or feta
- Fresh rosemary
- In a pan, fry the onions with the butter until translucent and soft.
- Then add the chicken, paprika and tomato paste. Allow to brown.
- Add chicken stock and flour to the pan. Stir until combined, allow to simmer until thickened for about 10 minutes.
- Add cranberries to the chicken, allow it to heat through.
Serve with McCain Crispy Oven Steakhouse Cut Chips
- Bake the frozen McCain Crispy Oven Steakhouse Cut Chips until golden as directed on pack.
- Once baked, place chips into a serving dish. Pour the chicken strips in gravy over, then add cheddar to the chips and melt under the grill.
- Finish off with some crumbled blue cheese or feta and a sprinkle of rosema
- Mediterranean Marinated Chicken with delectable McCain Crispy Oven Chips
- ½ Cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsps. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tsps. salt
- 1 Tsp. white sugar
- 1 Tsp. dried herbs of your choice
- 1 Tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tsp. paprika
- 750g Frozen McCain Crispy Oven Sea Salt & Pepper Flavoured Chips
- Steamed asparagus
- Combine all ingredients (excluding McCain Crispy Oven Chips, asparagus and chicken) and mix well. Pour into a zip-top bag and add chicken breasts.
- Marinate for 30 minutes to 2 hours. 3. Place the chicken breasts on an aluminium foil lined tray and bake at 200°C, for about 45 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
Serve with McCain Crispy Oven SEA SALT AND PEPPER Chips
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Spread the frozen McCain Crispy Oven Sea Salt & Pepper Flavoured Chips in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, turning occasionally until crispy and light golden in colour.