Winter takes its toll on every aspect of our lives. We constantly need to be drinking warm fluids, taking vitamins and medication to prevent influenza. Below are some of the things you need to look into this winter.
- Make sure that you sleep knowing how the weather will be tomorrow
This will make sure that you dress accordingly, watch out for cold fronts.
- Take out tomorrow’s outfit the night before
This will give you enough time to iron clothes if there is a need, make your lunch box and have a few more minutes if you over slept.
- Visit our Move! Mobisite for hearty recipes to ward off the cold
We have hearty, easy and affordable recipes that will keep you warm in this cold weather.
- Keep warm through the art of layering
Clothes are meant to keep us warm, layer them on just right and be on trend. A jean shirt, a wool cardigan and a trench coat/blazer ought to keep you chic and warm.
- Always keep your mouth moist to stop it from dryness and chirping
Healing balms and Petroleum jelly ensure that your lips are always moist.
- Drink enough water
Your body needs to be kept hydrated at all costs especially during winter. Medical research suggests that we drink 8 cups of water a day