Local presenter Anele Mdoda’s amazing achievements in the entertainment industry are testament to her hard work over the years.
Anele’s career in radio began back in 2004 at the University of Pretoria where she was a radio DJ and she’s never looked back. Fifteen years later the 35-year-old has made her dreams a reality and below are just five amazing things she has achieved since the beginning of her career.
1. Winner of 2017 Golden horn award, for best talk show host
2. Winner of best radio personality at Best of Johannesburg 2018
3. Named Most Stylish Media Personality in 2012
4. Miss South Africa judge since 2012
5. Built school toilets for the less fortunate