Cape Town - Hundreds of mourners gathered at the Mmabatho Convention Centre to bid farewell to South African rapper Jabulani "HHP" Tsambo in Mahikeng on Saturday.
Despite his wife, Lerato Sendagi's attempt to halt the funeral proceedings the funeral, she was still in attendance.
Jabba died last week Wednesday at the age of 38.
The funeral went off without a hitch with family and friends paying tribute to the rapper through poems, music and speeches about his impact on the South African music scene and people's lives.
HERE ARE THE FIVE MOST HEARTFELT MOMENTS FROM THE FUNERAL
1. Lerato Sendagi arrives at the funeral with her family despite her court application being denied the day before to have the funeral stopped.
2. Young poet Botlhale Boikanyo's poem for HHP.
3. North West MEC for Arts and Culture Ontlametse Mochwari raps in memory of HHP.
4. Pastor Rev M Buthelezi's speech in which he detailed the pain depression causes.
5. HHP's mom's letter to him read by Mrs Bothepa Phaka.
"...there was an incredible feeling of your joy when I saw you take your first breath and a terrible feeling of emptiness when I learned that you have taken your last breath."