Johannesburg - Nasty C has denied being sued for R4m by Freeworld Music.
In a recent interview with Drum the 21-year-old rapper explained that he does not know anything about the lawsuit.
“I heard about that, from who? I don’t think that’s a real thing. That’s not true,”
However contradicting the statement was Mabala Noise boss Reggie Nkabinde, who confirmed the lawsuit matter in an interview with Sunday World. He said it had been attended to by the record label.
Nasty C left Mabala Noise earlier this year and has since released his second album Strings and Bling.
Speaking to Drum about his album, he said it has to be the one he has most enjoyed making so far.
“I worked on it while I was working on myself,” he said.
“I worked on it when I was confident enough to say what I wanted to say unapologetically and didn’t care what anyone thinks about it.”
The rapper continued, “I was a lot wiser and I read a lot now so I’m obviously grown up… I’m a young man now.”
Watch the full interview below, where he speaks about his girlfriend and what he thinks about his peer Emtee.
WATCH THE INTERVIEW BELOW: