Season 1 of Mzansi Magic’s hit reality TV show Kwa Mam’Mkhize officially came to an end last night.
Read More: 5 looks from Shauwn Mkhize’s wardrobe
The show that followed the glamorous lives of business tycoon Shauwn Mkhize and her two children, Andile and Sbahle Mpisane, always topped Twitter’s trends list on a Thursday and has left fans begging for a second season.
In the season finale, Shauwn took viewers through the preparations for her DStv Mzansi Viewers' Choice Awards debut, a party she threw in her sister’s honour, as well as her donation of masks that would help the community of Umlazi, KZN, to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Here are our top 5 moments from season 1 of Kwa Mam’Mkhize.
1. Andile asks his mom for R1 million!
2. Sbahle Mpisane clears the air on her break-up with soccer star Itumeleng Khune
3. Shauwn teaches Andile how to give back
4. This is how a party should be thrown!
5. Mam’ Mkhize’s reaction to Sbahle being able to walk again!