The coronavirus pandemic has hit the world quite hard and, as a result, everyone has been encouraged to stay at home to keep from contracting the deadly disease. This means that most businesses have had to take a break, concerts and big events have been postponed and roads are emptier than usual.
It’s a big adjustment – schoolchildren and students are all at home with their parents, while helpers are at their own homes. But these local celebs are not going to let being in self-isolation keep them from having fun.
From spending extra time with their kids to showing off their not-so-popular skills, this is how these five celebs are keeping busy with.
1. Ntando Duma is making more of those cute videos with her super-adorable and smart daughter, Sbahle.
2. Maps Maponyane replaced his presenting cap with his inner soccer player cap.
3. Nandi Madida and Zakes Bantwini are taking this time to make cute, educational videos about washing hands.
4. Florence Segal celebrated her adorable daughter’s second birthday.
5. Pearl Thusi just made a huge purchase.