- - 2 onions, sliced
- 2 - garlic cloves, crushed
- - 2 cans baked beans in tomato sauce
- - 1 can chakalaka
- - 4-6 slices of toast
- 15ml - tomato paste
- 500g - boerewors
- 30ml - olive oil
- 2 - chillies, chopped
- - fresh coriander, to garnish
- - salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
1. Divide the boerewors into smaller sections and arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
Grill for 15-20 minutes until the sausages are cooked and brown.
Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry the onions until soft.
Add the garlic and chillies and stir-fry until fragrant, then stir in the tomato paste.
3. Add the beans and chakalaka and heat while stirring.
Season with the salt and pepper.
4. TO SERVE
Sprinkle fresh coriander over the beans and serve with the boerewors and toast.