- 30 ml - curry paste
- 4 cloves - garlic, crushed
- - pinch of salt
- 30 ml - oil
- 2,5 ml - black pepper
- 250 ml - fat-free plain yoghurt
- 6 - chicken fillets, cubed
- 1 - red pepper, chopped
- 2 x 410 g - samp and beans, washed and drained
- - roasted carrots with rocket leaves to serve
- 10 ml - dried mixed herbs
1 Place the chicken in a glass bowl. Preheat the oven to 200 ºC and grease a roasting pan with a little oil.
2 Marinade Mix the ingredients and pour over the chicken. Marinate for an hour or longer.
3 Thread 4 chicken pieces onto each skewer. Place in the roasting pan, brush with half the oil and roast for 10 minutes until cooked. Heat a griddle pan and grill the skewers for 2 minutes. Set aside.
4 Samp and beans Heat the rest of the oil and sauté the red peppers for a minute. Add the herbs and stir. Add the samp and beans and stir, lightly season.
5 Serve with carrots and rocket.