- 10ml - sugar
- 125ml - oil
- 1/2 - cooked rotisserie chicken, peri-peri flavour, deboned and skinned and the meat pulled apart
- 4 - tortillas toasted sesame seeds
- 20g - fresh coriander, chopped
- - SALAD
- 250g - packet cooked brown rice with chia seeds
- 1/2 - red cabbage, thinly sliced, or a bag of shredded cabbage mix
- 45ml - soy sauce
- 30ml - water
- 1 - avocado, sliced
- 15ml - garlic and ginger paste
- 60ml - rice vinegar
- handful - salad sprouts (optional)
- 4 - spring onions, chopped, or ½ red onion, cut into strips
- - TO SERVE
- 1 - avocado, thinly sliced
1 DRESSING Mix the ingredients well.
2 SALAD Mix the ingredients and pour the dressing over.
3 TO SERVE Spoon salad into each tortilla, sprinkle the sesame seeds and salad sprouts over (if using), add the avocado slices and fold into a wrap.