- 4 - garlic cloves, crushed
- - salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5ml - smoked paprika
- 1 - onion, chopped
- 410g - baked beans in tomato sauce
- 10ml - white wine
- 5ml - sugar
- 5-10ml - cayenne pepper
- 10ml - ground cumin
- 250ml - beef stock
- - vinegar
- 1 - avocado, diced (optional)
- 2 - spring onions, chopped
- - nachos
- 15ml - olive oil
- - handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 410g - whole peeled tomatoes
- 30ml - tomato paste
- 60ml - sour cream
- 500g - lean beef mince
- 2-3 - chillies, chopped
1 Heat the oil in a shallow saucepan and sauté the onion, garlic and chillies until fragrant.
Add the cumin, paprika and cayenne pepper and stir-fry for a minute.
2 Add the mince and cook until browned.
3 Stir in the tomato paste and canned tomatoes.Leave to simmer for a few minutes then mash the tomatoes slightly.
4 Add the stock and simmer for 10 minutes.
5 Stir in the beans, sugar,vinegar, salt and pepper.
6 TO SERVE
Divide the mince mixture between 4-6 dishes, spoon a little sour cream on top and sprinkle the spring onions and coriander over.
7 Top with avocado (ifusing) and serve with nachos