- - 1 baby red cabbage, leaves separated (optional)
- ½ - red cabbage, shredded
- 60ml - mayonnaise
- - 4 pickled or 2 fresh jalapeño chillies, chopped
- 2,5ml - ground cumin
- 410g - kernel corn, drained
- - a handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 5ml - sugar (optional)
- - juice and grated zest of 1 lemon
- - salt
- ½ - green cabbage, shredded
- 1 - red onion, thinly sliced
- 125ml - plain double cream yoghurt
Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix lightly.
Mix the mayonnaise, yoghurt,lemon juice, zest, cumin and sugar (if using) well and season with salt.
Pour over the coleslaw and mix well.
3 TO SERVE
Serve in the cabbage leaves, if using.