- - 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 3-4 - spring onions, chopped
- 10 - taco shells
- 410g - Mexican chopped tomatoes
- 500g - beef mince
- 1 - onion, chopped
- 150ml - sour cream
- 150g - Gouda cheese, grated
- - salt and pepper
- 100g - baby tomatoes, quartered
- ½ - cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 30ml - olive oil
- 45-60ml - sugar
- 50g - tomato paste
1 Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion and mince and fry until the mince is golden brown.
Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and sugar, lower the heat and simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated.Season with salt and pepper.
2 Put the taco shells in a large casserole dish.
Divide the mince among the taco shells, sprinkle the grated cheese over and bake for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Mix all the ingredients .
4 TO SERVE
Spoon salsa and dollops of sour cream on the tacos and serve.