- 200g - 1 packet Tennis biscuits (or coconut biscuits)
- 80g - salted butter at room temperature
- 300g - good quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 180ml - condensed milk
- 150g - Peppermint Crisp bar, chopped
- 50g - white mini marshmallows
1 Line a standard loaf tin with a large piece of foil, leaving enough to hang over the sides.
2 Arrange 3-4 biscuits in a row down the middle of the tin.
3 In a saucepan over low heat, combine the butter, chocolate and condensed milk and stir until melted. Allow to cool.
4 In a separate bowl, combine the Peppermint Crisp and the marshmallows.
5 Add the chocolate mixture to the marshmallow mixture and stir until combined.
6 Spoon the mixture down the centre line of the biscuits.
7 Put 3-4 biscuits on each side of the tin, then press them into the sides of the chocolate mixture to form a triangle.
8 Seal the foil and put the tin in the fridge. Once set, remove the foil from the tin and slice into bars.