- - handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 15ml - oil
- 1-2 - chillies, chopped
- 8-12 - freshly made vetkoek
- - lime wedges (optional)
- 60ml - soy sauce
- 800g - extra-lean beef mince
- 30ml - Indonesian soy sauce
- 6 - spring onions, chopped
- 1 - cucumber
- 45ml - sweet chilli sauce
- 5cm - fresh ginger, grated
- 4 - garlic cloves, crushed
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic, ginger and chillies until fragrant.
Add the mince and stir-fry until brown.
Add the rest of the ingredients and stir-fry for 10 minutes.
Slice the cucumber in half lengthways and use a vegetable peeler to cut both halves into ribbons.
Mix with the rest of the ingredients.
3 TO SERVE
Slice each vetkoek open and fill with the mince and salad.
Serve with lime wedges if you like.