- 250g - 4 x portions thick-cut kingklip (or any firm, whitefleshed fish)
- 15ml - lemon zest
- 15ml - 15ml (1T) lemon juice
- 60ml - soft butter
- - 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- - large green salad
- 200g - washed English spinach
- - 2 tomatoes, sliced
- - salt and pepper
- - 12 thick slices of boiled potato
- 15ml - chopped dill
- - 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 15ml - chopped black olives
- 30ml - snipped chives
1 SAVOURY BUTTER
Mix the ingredients together and set aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cut four large squares of grease-proof paper and place onto a flat surface.
Arrange three slices of potato onto each square, and top with the tomatoes.
4 Top the tomatoes with the spinach, and place a portion of fish onto that.
5 Divide the butter into four portions and spread all over the fish. Top with the onion rings.
6 Fold the paper over the fish so it’s sealed, and bake for 20 minutes.
7 TO SERVE
Place a parcel onto each plate and let your guests unwrap their own. Serve with the salad.