- 125ml - plain fullcream yoghurt
- 410g - 1 can caramel
- 49g - 1 bar peppermint crisp chocolate, grated
- 49g - 1 bar peppermint crisp chocolate, roughly chopped
- - a few fresh mint sprigs
- - extra whipped cream (optional)
- - 1 batch (30-35) traditional pancakes
- 250ml - cream
1 Make sure the pancakes have cooled completely – you can make them a day or two in advance.
Using an electric beater, beat the canned caramel until smooth. In a separate bowl, whip the cream into stiff peaks and lightly fold in the caramel, yoghurt and grated chocolate.
Put a pancake on a plate and spread a little filling over. Lay another pancake on top, spread filling over and keep going until you’ve used all the pancakes and filling, ending with filling on top.
4 Spoon the extra whipped cream over (if using). Sprinkle the chopped chocolate on top and garnish with mint. Slice carefully and serve.