- - grated zest of 1 lemon
- 15ml - freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 - red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- - salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 - bunch fresh basil, shredded
- 2 - plum tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 1 - sun-dried tomato, finely chopped
- 200g - cooked prawn tails
- 4 - slices Melba toast or bruschetta
- 4 - cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 - small red onion, finely chopped
- 30ml - mayonnaise
- - fresh basil
1 PRAWN COCKTAIL
Set aside four of the prawns for the garnish.
Remove the tails from the rest of the prawns and roughly chop.
2 Mix the chopped prawn meat with the rest of the ingredients.
3 TO SERVE
Divide the prawn cocktail between two glasses.
Garnish with the reserved whole prawns, cherry tomatoes and basil.
Serve with the Melba toast or bruschetta.