- 10ml - minced garlic
- 10ml - salt
- 1 - bunch of spring onions, chopped
- 5ml - paprika
- 400g - coconut cream or coconut milk
- 8 - curry leaves (dried or fresh)
- 43ml - olive oil
- 500g - chicken breast fillets
- 5ml - ground cumin
- - basmati rice and a relish
- 5ml - chilli powder or curry powder
1 Slice the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces and set aside.
2 Heat the oil in a large frying pan with a lid.
Stir in the spring onions,chilli or curry powder,cumin, curry leaves,paprika and salt.
Fry for 5 minutes, then add the chicken.
3 Turn up the heat, stirring continuously for about 5 minutes to seal the chicken and coat it in spices.
Take care not to burn the spices.
4 Turn down the heat,add the garlic, then stir in the coconut cream.
Cover the pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
5 Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes before serving.
6 To serve
Serve with basmati rice and a relish.