- 30ml - boiling water
- 90g - (2 packets each) instant dessert, chocolate flavour
- 540ml - ice-cold milk
- 250ml - cream
- - cocoa powder (optional)
- 380g - (2½ packets) Oreo cookies
1. Crust Crush the cookies in a food processor and slowly pour in the boiling water via the spout. Press the mixture firmly into a 20cm square pie dish.
2. Filling Whisk the instant pudding and milk together until thick.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the cream until soft peaks form and fold into the pudding. Roughly break up a few cookies and fold into the mixture.
Pour onto the crust and chill for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
4. To serve Cut into squares. Dust with cocoa powder (if using), garnish with cookies and serve.