- 375g - penne pasta
- 1can - tuna in oil, drained and flaked
- 125ml - sweetcorn
- 205ml - coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- - salt and freshly ground pepper
- pinch - flat-leaf parsley to garnish (optional)
Preheat the oven grill. Grease a shallow ovenproof dish with non-stick spray
1. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until tender. Drain the pasta, reserving 60ml (¼c) of the cooking liquid.
2. Return the pasta to the saucepan and add the tuna, sweetcorn, 125ml (½c) cheese and reserved cooking liquid. Stir over low heat to combine and season with the salt and pepper.
3. Transfer the mixture to the prepared dish and sprinkle the extra cheese over.
4. Grill until the cheese is lightly browned. Garnish with the parsley (if using)