- - 1 cauliflower, broken into florets and sliced
- 100g - feta cheese
- - olive oil
- - salt and freshly ground pepper
- - 1 small red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 15ml - Baharat spice
- 80g - fine green beans
- 100g - baby spinach
- 400g - 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 30ml - olive oil
- 5ml - each of chopped mint, parsley and chives
- 80g - peas
- - 2 garlic cloves, whole and unpeeled
- 100ml - plain full-cream yoghurt
- - juice of 1 lemon
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
1 SALAD Arrange the cauliflower pieces on a baking sheet. Add the garlic cloves.
2 Sprinkle the spice mixture over. Drizzle the oil over and roast for about 30 minutes or until crispy.
3 Steam the peas and green beans for about 2 minutes until done but still firm.
4 DRESSING Put all the ingredients in a food processor. Press the puree out of the roast garlic and add to the processor. Pulse until mixed well.
5 CHICKPEAS Pat the chickpeas dry then roll in the spice mix.
6 Heat a little oil in a pan and stir-fry the chickpeas until crispy.
7 TO FINISH Arrange spinach in a salad bowl and top with the cauliflower, onion, peas, green beans and feta. Spoon dressing over and top with chickpeas.