- - large handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- - lemon wedges for serving
- - 1/2 French loaf or 1 ciabatta, roughly crumbled
- - garlic butter
- 60ml - butter
- 45ml - cake flour
- 450ml - cream or full-cream yoghurt, or half of each
- 125ml - white wine or vegetable stock
- - 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g - 1 packet mixed seafood (marinara mix)
- - a few frozen mussel halves
- - 2 onions, chopped
Preheat the oven to 180°C.Grease an ovenproof dish with nonstick spray.
1 Melt the butter in a pan and fry the onions and garlic until soft. Reserve a third of the parsley and add the rest to the pan.Add the flour, stirring continuously until smooth.
2 Add the wine or stock and stir continuously until just boiling.
3 Pour boiling water over the seafood to melt any ice. Add the seafood to the onion mixture.Pour the cream and/or yoghurt over and bring to the boil while stirring.Simmer for 3-5 minutes or until just cooked.
4 Transfer the seafood mixture to an ovenproof dish and top with the crumbled bread. Dot with the garlic butter and sprinkle the reserved parsley over generously. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the bread has just browned. Serve with lemon wedges.