- - 12 slices bread, toasted
- - salt and pepper
- - 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 40 g - Cheddar cheese, grated
- - large handful fresh coriander leaves
- 60ml - Thousand Island Dressing
- 170 g - tuna in oil
- - large handful rocket
- - baked chips on the side
- - 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 Lay four slices of toast on a board and divide the tomato slices, cheese and coriander equally between them. Press another slice of toast on top of each stack.
2 Spread the toast on top with Thousand Island sauce, then divide the tuna, avocado and rocket equally among the stacks. Season with salt and pepper, then press the final slices of toast onto each stack.
3 Cut the stacks into quarters diagonally, then secure each quarter with a cocktail stick.