We’ve compiled a list of our fave celeb hairdos you could try.
2. Lupita Nyong’o Another Black Panther star who has the world eating out of the palm of her hand. We love this glam hairstyle for her natural hair.
3. Claire Mawisa The queen of locks has been serving hair goals since . . . well, forever. We absolutely love her long, golden look.
4. Rharha Nembhard Creative director for musician Petite Noir and founder of NoirWave, Rharha’s style is unmatched. We’re totally stanning her creative ’dos.
5. Nandi Madida If Nandi isn’t short-hair goals then we don’t know. The fashion designer, TV host, musician and yummy mommy is proof short hair can be stylish and fun.
Reminder to self: “Your calling woos you everyday. It communicates to you through signs. It is your compass. It is the small voice that you simply cannot ignore. It is the reason you have been put here on Earth, distinct only to you. Social conditioning programmes us to systematically learn how to silence that voice. I do not quieten that voice. My purpose is my life’s calling and I would rather die than not follow it” •Excerpt from my interview with @mailandgaurdian (2016) cc:@missmillib •Ph: @nonzuzogxekwa (2018) #Noirwave
6. Lesego-Tshepang Mokoena Rock a doek like head-wrap goddess Lesego-Tshepang!
7. Asanda Sizani Asanda’s weaves are always on fleek. We love this straight-fringe one.