The demands on everyday women are high. We need to look good, manage our finances, be a good cook and follow our dreams.
Are you wondering how to juggle all of this? Do you need some me-time with the sisters in your life? DRUM Live is there to help you live your best life.
Here are 5 reasons you should definitely attend Drum Live.
1. DRUM beauty editor Nthabiseng Makhokha will give you tips to achieve your glow-up and help you boost your beauty routine on a budget.
2. DRUM advice columnist Sis Dolly will motivate and show you how to manoeuvre life’s challenging situations.
3. Renowned chef and author Zanele Van Zyl will demonstrate how to make creative dishes using Spekko and Imbo.
4. Stuck on money matters? Capitec consumer education officer Nicky Mbelebele has over 15 years’ banking experience and her current focus is on empowering people with her knowledge and tools to make sound financial decisions. Her topic for the day is Rethink Credit and Realise Your Dreams.
5. There will also be performances by Cici, Kelello and Kid Tini while you have a chance to mix and mingle with other readers and DRUM team members, while sipping the finest selection of Delush wine.