Preparation: 5 min
Cooking: 20 min
400 g puff pastry
5 ml (1 t) wholegrain mustard
60 ml (¼ c) sour cream
1 egg, beaten
3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
handful coriander, roughly chopped
salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 220 °C.
1. Unroll the pastry onto a greased baking sheet and score a line on all four sides to form a 2,5 cm edge.
2. Prick the centre of the pastry all over with a fork and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Mix the mustard and sour cream in a small bowl. Remove the pastry from the oven and push back the centre.
4. Brush the pastry edge with the beaten egg and spread the sour cream mixture over the centre of the pastry.
5. Scatter the chicken, tomatoes and coriander on top and season.
6. Return to the oven and bake for 8 minutes or until bubbling and the pastry is fully baked.