"I have been removed from control not by the people but by the armed forces, and that is illegal," Thabane told the BBC.
- Zandi Nhlapo on returning to TV - ‘It’s strange but I’m enjoying it’
- Former Abashante singer Nestum on making a music comeback - ‘I’m still relevant’
- Rapper Eve is pregnant at 42 - here's a look at other women who've had children in their 40s
- Anele X on changing misconceptions about people living with dwarfism – ‘We are normal people’
- Love sneakers? Here are 11 locally made brands to add to your shoe collection
- Another dodgy multimillion-rand stadium project surfaces in Eastern Cape
- 'ANC too big to fail' - Thabo Mbeki calls on citizens to keep ANC in check
- Phosa to represent Niehaus in ANC dismissal case
- Umgeni Water Board | Scathing judgment against minister Sisulu
- INTERVIEW | J.P. Morgan will open a new world for STANLIB. But will they outshine their peers?