"I have been removed from control not by the people but by the armed forces, and that is illegal," Thabane told the BBC.
- Limpopo man builds scenic park for his village in his yard - 'I want to make it a museum'
- Families of 21 teens who died at Enyobeni want tavern owner stopped from operating his other pubs
- Kevin Hart adds another SA show to his ‘Reality Check’ world tour despite ticket price outcry
- Like father like son: Veteran footballer Lucas Radebe and Tik-Toker son Primo on family values
- Hamba Wena hit-maker Deep London on his success after leaving home to follow his dreams in Joburg
- Khaya Sithole | Five years on, Ramaphosa's biggest headache isn't the economy
- Elgar leaves little room for doubt in post-Boucher era: This is HIS Proteas Test side
- Slain 'kind-hearted' Cape Town cop was loved by the community, says CPF
- Inside track: Eskom awards R400m contract, despite red flag over tender documents
- Another speed bump for Electoral Amendment Bill in long journey from ConCourt order to law