Today in 1795 the British gained control of Cape Town, taking power away from the Dutch who had been in charge there for years.
- 'He was bitten by a pitbull' - Moshe hosts opulent funeral for his late puppy Sugar
- New footage of R Kelly allegedly urinating on a 14-year-old is discovered
- R Kelly's lawyer seeks a minimum 10 year sentence for the singer - 'He is not a risk to the public'
- Trying to negotiate a better salary? Here’s how to know if you’re being paid enough
- You’re not imagining it – polony, cucumber, mayonnaise, tinned beans and coffee prices have all spiked
- EXCLUSIVE | 'Scrap the damn red tape': Gordhan, Presidency exploring Eskom emergency plans after Stage 6
- EXCLUSIVE | How Pravin Gordhan flew solo on SAA-Takatso deal, cutting out advisors
- Guptas' UAE arrest: NPA still waiting on extradition request to be translated into Arabic
- Electoral Amendment Bill: After minister's 'delay', Parliament 'should have done more' - ConCourt
- Enyobeni tavern tragedy: Generator fumes could be linked to deaths, says expert who surveyed horror scene