Cooking: 25-30 Min | Preparation: 15 Min | Serves 4
4 pork chops
salt and freshly ground
15ml (1T) Dijon mustard
2 garlic cloves, crushed
15ml (1T) honey
8 small carrots
4 fresh thyme sprigs
30ml (2T) olive oil
1 whole garlic bulb
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Grease a roasting pan with non-stick spray.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with the salt and pepper.
- Mix the mustard, garlic and honey well. Spread on both sides of the chops.
- Arrange the carrots and thyme in the roasting pan and drizzle half the oil over. Shake the dish to coat the carrots. Season with salt.
- Lightly press the garlic bulb to flatten and tuck it among the carrots. Arrange the chops on top, drizzle the rest of the oil over and bake for 25-30 minutes (depending on the thickness of the chops) until golden brown and done.