Preparation: 20 Min | Cooking: 15 Min | Serves 3-4
4 or 5 bamboo skewers
15ml (1T) oil
60ml (4T) yoghurt
15ml (1T) chilli powder
15ml (1T) cumin powder
30ml (2T) coriander
15ml (1T) garam masala
salt to taste
400g boneless pork cubes
15ml (1T) butter
30ml (2T) oil
- Soak the bamboo skewers in hot water for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the oil, yoghurt, spices and salt together. Add the pork cubes and mix well. Thread the marinated cubes onto the soaked skewers.
- Heat a grill pan and add the butter and oil. Grill the cubes on all sides until nicely browned.
- To serve Serve hot with pitta breads, chutney and salad.
- When making kebabs, place the skewers in water for about 30 minutes before assembling to help prevent the sticks from burning.