400g Eskort Streaky Bacon
1 roll puff pastry
1 whisked egg for brushing
30ml (2T) oil for cooking
1c leeks, chopped
1 whole chicken, cooked and shredded
400g can chicken and mushroom soup
salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Line an ovenproof dish with baking paper then with the pastry.
- Brush the pastry with egg wash and bake for 15-20 minutes
- Cut the bacon into 4 cm chunks and fry in a large pan in the olive oil over moderate heat until golden.
- Add the leeks and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add the shredded chicken and chicken soup and mix through.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to the dish.
- Remove the baked pastry from the oven and cover the pie filling.
- Serve the pie with roasted vegetables.