Topped with crispy potatoes, roasted tomatoes and loads of cheese, these breakfast hot dogs with delicious bacon grillers are the perfect way to start your day.
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 25 min | Serves: 4
oil for frying
2 large potatoes, cubed & boiled
salt and pepper
15ml (1T) cumin seeds
4 hot dog buns
250ml (1c) white cheddar cheese
60ml (¼c) harissa paste
roasted cherry tomatoes
500g Eskort Bacon Grillers
4 eggs, poached
- Turn on the grill function of your oven to 190°C.
- In a frying pan heat enough oil to cover the potato cubes and fry the potatoes until golden and crispy.
- Season the potatoes with salt, pepper and cumin seeds then place on the hot dog buns.
- Add the cheese, harissa paste and cherry tomatoes to the hot dogs followed by the Bacon Grillers.
- Grill the hot dogs until the cheese is melted and almost golden.
- Serve the hot dogs with poached eggs.