Serves 4 | Preparation: 10 Min | Cooking: 15 Min
Eskort Loin Pork Steaks
salt and freshly ground black pepper
45ml (3T) olive oil
1t green chilli, chopped
2 ripe avocados
125ml (½c) cottage cheese
2 red peppers, cut into quarters
100g green tomatoes, cut into halves
100g green grapes
125ml (½c) castor sugar
125ml (½c) white wine vinegar
125ml (½c) water
250g (1c) coconut flour
250g (1c) flaxseed flour
10ml (2t) xanthan gum
5ml (1t) salt
250ml (1c) water
- Season the steaks with salt and fry in olive oil a pan for 7-8 minutes each side. Allow to rest for 2 minutes.
- Slice the steaks, season with black pepper and add the green chilli.
- Halve the avos and keep for serving.
- Place the red peppers, green tomatoes and green grapes into a heatproof jar.
- Bring the sugar, vinegar and water to the boil over moderate heat and boil for 5 minutes
- Pour the hot vinegar mixture over the veg and seal the jar.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to use.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well into a dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls, roll the balls out with some coconut flour and fry in a dry, hot pan.
- Thinly slice the steaks to your preference.
- Serve the wraps with the cottage cheese, sliced steak, avo and pickled veggies.