Serves 4 | Preparation: 10min | Cooking: 20 Min
1 pack Eskort Prego Steaks
500g baby carrots
olive oil for cooking
salt and freshly ground carrots
125ml (½)c mixed seeds
500ml (2c) cooked quinoa
60ml (¼c) red pepper pesto
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the baby carrots on a lightly greased baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season the carrots with salt and pepper and bake for 10 minutes, adding the mixed seeds for the last 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat a frying pan over moderate heat.
- Cover the Prego steaks with 1T olive oil each and fry for 5-6 minutes both sides. Rest the steaks in the pan for 1-2 minutes
- Combine the cooked quinoa with the red pepper pesto.
- Thinly slice the Prego steaks and serve on the quinoa with the roasted carrots and seeds.