Serves 4 | Preparation: 10 | Min Cooking: 15 Min
Eskort Cape Malay Mini Frikkadels
200g French beans
45ml (3T) avocado oil
45ml (3T) red wine vinegar
zest and juice of 1 lemon
1c chopped chives
1t dried chilli flakes
4c cooked wild rice
125ml (½c) coconut yoghurt salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the frikkadels in their bag in the microwave oven and cook for 2 minutes.
- Place the frikkadels with the marinade on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile place the French beans in a bowl with the avocado oil, vinegar, lemon zest and juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the chives and chilli flakes through the brown rice and place the rice mixture in a salad bowl.
- Top the rice mixture with the beans mixture, dressing the rice with the oil and vinegar.
- Remove the frikkadels from the oven.
- Serve the frikkadels on the rice salad with the marinade and juices from the frikkadels and drizzle with the coconut yoghurt.