These tarts have our hearts . . . You can whip up these #JustDelicious bacon and onion tartlets in minutes. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or an any-time snack!
1 packet (200g) Eskort Diced Bacon
1 small onion, finely chopped
100g goat’s cheese, crumbled
30ml sour cream
2 large eggs
pinch of cayenne pepper
150g grated white cheddar cheese, and extra for topping
salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180?.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the bacon until cooked through. Remove from the pan and allow to cool.
- In the same pan, fry the onion until just softened and allow to cool.
- Mix the bacon, onion, goat’s cheese, sour cream, eggs, cayenne pepper, cream and white cheddar in a large bowl until well combined, season with salt and pepper and mix until it has a creamy texture.
- Spray 6 tartlet baking tins (or muffin tray moulds) with nonstick spray and divide mixture evenly between them.
- Sprinkle each with a little white cheddar.
- Put in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool, remove from the tins and serve warm