Cooked in a fragrant berry and vegetable stock bath, this #JustDelicious tender gammon will be the star of your festive table.
1 Eskort Gammon
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 handful rosemary, chopped
1 handful sage leaves
4 red onions, halved
500g baby carrots
1L (4c) vegetable stock
500ml (2c) berry juice
60ml (¼c) berry jam
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the gammon in a deep roasting pan.
- Add vegetables, herbs and liquids, filling halfway up the gammon.
- Cover with foil and cook in the oven for 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil, glaze with jam and roast uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to stand for a further 15 minutes before carving.
- Serve slices of the gammon with vegetables and crusty bread.