Love a little sweet something every now and then? We’ve got you and your sweet tooth sorted.
Usually chocolate mousse should set overnight or for at least 4 hours before serving, but this one can be served immediately. Try this tasty quick take on a classic dessert.
White chocolate mousse
Preparation: 10 Min | Cooking: 10 Min | Chilling: 15 Min | Makes 2 Or More Servings
75g (½ 150g packet) pink marshmallows
20ml (4t) butter
50g (½ 100g slab) white chocolate
15ml (1T) hot water
250ml (1c) cream
2,5ml (½t) vanilla essence
pomegranate seeds, berries OR chopped nuts and mint for garnish
- Put the marshmallows and butter in a pan over low heat and stir until melted. Heat the chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring halfway.
- Add the melted chocolate to the marshmallow mixture with the hot water and stir to mix. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat the cream until thick and stiff. Add the vanilla essence. Fold the whipped cream into the cooled chocolate mixture until light and airy.
- Scoop or pipe into martini glasses and refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with the pomegranate seeds, berries or nuts and mint and serve.
Brush up on your dessert makings, try your hand at baking a cake and enjoy all the compliments that come with your newfound skills in the kitchen. Get your copy of Move! Sweets magazine in stores now – or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your copy delivered to your door.