Hot dogs don’t necessarily mean a roll stuffed with a sausage. Oh no, we can zhoosh it up a little and in literally a few minutes serve gourmet cocktail style hot dogs with this #JustDelicious combination of cream cheese and chives!
1 packet Eskort American Hot Dogs Regular
oil for frying
6 mini hot dog rolls, ask your bakery
butter for rolls
230g cream cheese
3 spring onions, finely sliced
salt and freshly ground black pepper
small handful chives, finely chopped, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the hot dogs until cooked through. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Slice open and butter the hot dog rolls.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese and half the chopped spring onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the hot dogs into half.
- Top each hotdog roll with a hot dog half and a dollop of the cream cheese mixture. Garnish with some chopped chives.