300g coleslaw mix
240g fresh OR canned pineapple cubes
500g pork neck OR rump, seasoned, cooked and cubed
250ml (1c) mayonnaise
125ml (½c) barbecue sauce
60ml (¼c) mustard sauce
30ml (2T) Worcestershire sauce
30ml (2T) lime juice
Handful of tortilla chips
30g sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, mix the coleslaw, pineapple and pork.
- In small bowl,mix all the ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Add the dressing to the coleslaw mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to help the flavours develop.
- Toss the salad and top with the tortilla chips and sliced almonds.