Join us at DRUM Live, where we celebrate women – spreading a new mantra and zest for life. Treat yourself to a lovely day out and invite your girls for the ultimate “me-time”!
Our beauty editor, Nthabiseng Makhokha, and deputy editor, Mathawe Matsapola, will show you how to achieve the ultimate glow-up with handy beauty tips.
We’ve also got food, money and love-life experts to help you with matters of the tummy, purse and heart. Get ready to be inspired and empowered by Ayanda Borotho and various other speakers from all walks of life.
And what’s a day out without some good music? Enjoying the soulful sounds of Donald Moatshe & Blaq Diamond. Unwind and sip on the selection of wine on offer from Delush.
Get your tickets now – it includes a goodie bag and the chance to win R1 000 cash prizes at the event.
There’s something for everyone at DRUM Live. Don’t miss out!
- Mathawe Matsapola DRUM deputy Editor
- Nthabiseng Makhokha DRUM beauty editor
- Sbusiso Kumalo head: brand marketing at Capitec Bank
- Zanele Van Zyl chef and author from Spekko
- Liziwe Matloha chef from IMBO
- Sis Dolly DRUM advice columnist
- Ayanda Borotho motivational speaker, actress and author
- Singers Donald & Blaq Diamond
What you need to know
Date: Saturday 26 October
Time: 9am – 2pmPrice: R250 at Computicket
Venue: Hyatt Regency Johannesburg, 191 Oxford Road, Rosebank, Johannesburg