½ packet Eskort Smoked Russians, cut into coins
15ml (1T) oil
15ml (1T) butter
8 large eggs
30ml (2T) cream
freshly ground black pepper
1 small onion, chopped
handful of baby cherry tomatoes, quartered
50g (3½T) feta, crumbled
small handful fresh basil, chopped
- Beat the eggs, cream, salt and pepper together in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil and butter and fry the smoked sausage until browned and cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the onions until softened, add the egg and allow to start setting slightly before you start stirring to scramble the eggs.
- Just before eggs are set, add the Russians back to the pan along with the tomato quarters and feta and mix to combine with the scrambled egg.
- Serve warm on toast or as is with a sprinkling of chopped basil.