Did someone say Taco Tuesday? Time to turn up those taco skills with these #JustDelicious pork tacos with corn slaw!
8 flour tortillas
500g Eskort Marinated Pulled Pork
1 small white cabbage, shredded
1 small purple cabbage, shredded
1 red onion, sliced into half-moons
1 carrot, shaved
2 sweet corn, on the cob
15ml (1T) butter
50ml (3½T) mayonnaise
50ml (3½T) plain yoghurt
juice of ½ lemon
freshly ground pepper
1 jalapeño chilli, thinly sliced
small handful fresh coriander, chopped
1 round feta cheese, crumbled
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease an ovenproof dish.
- Put the marinated pulled pork in the prepared ovenproof dish and heat in the oven until warmed through – about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the white cabbage, purple cabbage, red onion and carrot. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a griddle pan and add both ears of sweetcorn. Turning regularly, fry the corn until the kernels are cooked and lightly charred. Remove from heat and allow to cool before slicing the kernels off the cob.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, yoghurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add sweetcorn and mayonnaise mixture to the cabbage and carrots and toss together to coat well.
- Heat the tortillas according to package instructions.
- Assemble tacos by layering with pulled pork, slaw and corn mixture, topping with fresh coriander, sliced jalapeño’s and crumbled feta.
- Serve warm.