Coated in spices, syrup and a touch of liqueur, the flavours in this #JustDelicious festive side dish will knock you off your feet!
500g sweet potatoes, parboiled
250ml (1c) fruit cake mix
5ml (1t) cloves
5ml (1t) cinnamon
5ml (1t) ginger
5ml (1t) nutmeg
60ml (¼c) brandy
60ml (¼c) cherry liqueur
60ml (¼c) maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Slice the sweet potatoes in half and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Spread across the baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Serve hot or cold with crème fraîche or ice cream.