15ml (1T) fresh cream
5ml (1t) lemon juice
olive oil for frying
30ml (2T) butter for frying
50g Eskort Special Garlic Polony, thinly sliced (3 slices)
80ml (?c) cheddar cheese
65ml (¼c) spring onions, chopped
30ml (2T) apricot jam
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, cream and lemon juice until well combined.
- Heat the oil in a small, nonstick frying pan and add the butter and simmer until it starts to bubble.
- Add the egg mixture, moving it towards the centre of the pan with a spatula so raw egg fills the gap made by the spatula.
- When cooked, turn over the omelette then add the filling ingredients.
- Roll up the omelette or just fold in half, allow to cool and store in a container for your trip.