This bagel is a healthy low-effort meal that tastes just as good as it looks!
100g Eskort Double Smoked Ham
60ml (¼c) mixed seeds
5ml (1t) cumin
1 pinch cayenne pepper
5ml (1t) black pepper
juice of half a lemon
- Slice the bagels open and toast each half in a pan until golden.
- In the same pan, add the seeds, cumin, cayenne pepper, black pepper and salt.
- Mash the avocado into the seed mix and add the lemon juice.
- Place a slice of ham on one bagel half and top with the avocado mixutre.
- Add another slice of ham and close with the other bagel half.
- Wrap in parchment paper and refrigerate for the next day.