A #JustDelicious pizza makes for a perfect, peaceful dinner, as long as everyone gets a slice!
500g store-bought bread dough
250ml (1c) hearty tomato sauce
180g Eskort Double Smoked Ham, roughly chopped
100g brown mushrooms, chopped into chunks
375ml (1½c) mozzarella cheese, grated
60ml (¼c) fresh oregano
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Roll the dough out on a flour-strewn surface, then transfer to an oven tray.
- Cover the pizza base evenly with tomato sauce, smokey ham and mushrooms.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and half of the oregano.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the crust is light brown and the cheese is melted.
- To serve, remove from the oven and serve topped with the rest of the oregano.
- This recipe contains gluten and dairy.
- Mozzarella cheese (dairy, contains lactose): Use dairy-free cheese.
- Bread dough (contains gluten): Use gluten-free bread dough or a gluten-free pizza base.