We’ve added a little Asian twist to our curry with an #JustDelicious flavour profile sure to tantalise even the most stubborn palate!
600g Eskort Boneless Gammon, cut into bite-sized pieces
30ml red curry paste
1 small pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed
30ml fish sauce
1 can coconut cream
ground black pepper
rice for serving
small bunch fresh basil, torn into pieces
- Heat the oil in a pot or large frying pan, add the gammon and curry paste and cook until the meat is well coated and starting to brown slightly.
- Add the water, pineapple and fish sauce and reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Cover and cook for 1 hour over low-medium heat.
- Add the coconut cream and, if needed, adjust the seasoning, if needed (the seasoning in the curry paste and fish sauce could be sufficient).
- Simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve hot with rice and garnish with basil leaves.